House Rules, Terms and Conditions
These are our House Rules which may change from time to time and which apply between us in relation to a business centre.
- Upon move in: We will ask you to sign an inventory of all accommodation, furniture and equipment you are permitted to use, together with a note of its condition, and details of the keys or entry cards issued to you.
- You may not put up any signs on the doors of your accommodation or anywhere else that is visible from outside the cabins you are using without written approval from the Wave x management team. Only with your approval, your company name will be displayed on the reception wall.
- Taking care of your property: You must take good care of all parts of the business centre, its equipment, fittings and furnishings that you use. You must not alter any part of it.
- Keys and security: Any keys or entry cards which we let you use remain our property at all times. You must not make any copies of the keys and/or entry cards or allow anyone else to use them without our consent. Any loss must be reported to us immediately and you must pay a reasonable fee for replacement keys or cards and of
changing locks, if required. This rule improves security levels of the Wave X. If you are permitted to use Wave X facilities outside normal working hours, it is your responsibility to lock the doors to your accommodation and to the office space when you leave. This is to ensure the safety of individuals and their property.
- You shall not leave open any corridor doors, exit doors or door connecting corridors during or after business hours. For security purposes and if you do so, it will be at your own risk. You can only use public areas with our consent and those areas must always be kept neat and attractive.
- Your name and address: At your request and cost, we are happy to include your name in the house directory at Wave X, where this facility is available. You may use the business centre as your registered address subject to compliance with applicable law. In particular, within one month of signing a service agreement and from time to time at our request, you must provide us with an official document certifying your registered address, a copy of the identity card of the legal representative of the Company and a copy of the articles of association of the Company signed.
- Your employees and guests shall conduct themselves in a business-like manner; proper business attire shall always be worn; the noise level will be kept to a level so as not to interfere with or annoy other customers and you will abide by our directives regarding security, keys, parking and other such matters common to all occupants.
- You shall not, without our prior written consent, store or operate in your cabin or the office space , any computer (excepting a personal computer) or any other large business machine, reproduction equipment, heating equipment, stove, radio, stereo equipment or other mechanical amplification equipment, vending or coin operated machine, refrigerator, boiler or coffee equipment.
- Additionally, you must not conduct a mechanical business therein. No article deemed hazardous on account of fire or any explosives shall be brought into the office space. No offensive gases, odours or liquids shall be permitted. No firearms shall be permitted. Wave X is intended to be used solely for office use.
- The electrical current shall be used for ordinary lighting, powering personal computers and small appliances only unless written permission to do otherwise shall first have been obtained from us at an agreed cost to you. If you require any special installation or wiring for electrical use, telephone equipment or otherwise, such wiring shall be done at your expense by the personnel designated by us.
- You may not conduct business in the reception area without our prior written consent.
- You shall bring no animals into the office space without our prior permission.
- Smoking or drinking alcohol inside the office space is prohibited, Smoking is allowed only in the smoking area attached to A wing.
- You shall not use Wave X for manufacturing or storage of merchandise except as such storage may be incidental to general office purposes.
- You shall not occupy or permit any portion of the business centre to be occupied or used for the manufacture, sale, gift or use of liquor, narcotics or tobacco in any form.
- No additional locks or bolts of any kind shall be placed upon any of the doors or windows of the business centre by you nor shall any changes be made to existing locks or the mechanisms thereof.
- Customers may only solicit other customers for business or any other purpose through centre approved channels (e.g. notice-boards, networking events etc).
- All property belonging to you or any of your employee, agent or invitee shall be at the risk of such person only and we shall not be liable for damages thereto or for theft or misappropriation thereof.
- Smoking shall be prohibited in all public areas, including conference, toilets and training rooms.
- You or your officers, directors, employees, shareholders, partners, agents, representatives, contractors, clients, or invitees shall be prohibited from participating in any type of harassing, discriminatory or abusive behaviour to our team members, other customers or invitees, verbal or physical in the office space for any reason. Any breach of this rule is a material breach of your agreement (not capable of remedy). Your agreement may be terminated immediately, and services will be suspended without further notice.
- Change of membership plan should be informed minimum 15 days prior to the expiry of prior plan.
- In order to ensure that all users have a safe and secure working environment, you, your employees and visitors must comply with all health and safety requirements.
- You will not use the co-working shared space for meetings or free guests. Cabins or meeting rooms should be used to accommodate these needs.
Services and Obligations
- Furnished office accommodation: You will not affix anything to the windows, walls or any other part of the office or the business centre or make alterations or additions to the office or the business centre without our prior written consent.
- Office services: We are happy to discuss special arrangements for the use of the facilities outside the Wave X standard opening hours or, the standard working days where the business centre is located. There may be an additional charge for such special arrangements. This can be discussed at the time of arrangement.
- All the pay-as-you-use services are subject to the availability of the staff at the time of any service request. We will endeavour to deal with a service request at the earliest opportunity and provide the additional service you require, but we will not be held responsible for any delay.
- If in our opinion, we decide that a request for any pay-as-you-use service is excessive, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee at our usual published rates based on the time taken to complete the service. This will be discussed and agreed between us at the time you make such request.
- Services will be available during standard opening hours. Internet access and phone lines are available after hours and weekends.
- Complimentary booking for Meeting room is subject to availability. It can only be booked in office , on a first come, first served basis. The meeting room must be returned to the state in which it was originally found following the meeting. Cancellation of usage is at our discretion if any customer use is deemed to be.
Our service agreement
- Nature of our services agreement: We may assign the services agreement at any time without your consent. This clause reflects the fact that you are taking a serviced office agreement and not a lease and that we retain overall control of the business centre. You have no real-property or commercial property interest of any kind in the building where the business centre is located. Where you are a company and it merges with another or you need to allow an affiliate to use the services provided under the services agreement, you will explain the need for any change to us and we will give careful consideration in each case. We need to make sure we know and are satisfied with the identity of each occupant of the business centre.
- Data protection: We request that you provide, as and when requested by us, documentation and personnel information as we may reasonably require to enable the provision of the services. Such personal data will be used by us in accordance with the law.
- To the extent that we (i) process your personal data, and (ii) the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) apply to such processing, then Article 28 of the GDPR shall be deemed to be incorporated into the agreement, and we shall charge a reasonable fee if you make a request in relation to the same.
- Company name change: If there is a need to change the name of your company, requests must be made in writing and addressed to the office Manager. Subordination: This agreement is subordinate to our lease with our landlord and to any other agreements to which our lease with the landlord is subordinate.
- We reserve the right to immediately suspend services and/or terminate the agreement if we determine that our facility or address is being used in connection with possible fraudulent activity or activity that may be a violation of laws or governmental regulations.
- Standard services: The standard fee and any fixed, recurring services requested by you are billed in advance and payable upon receipt of invoice.
- Pay-as-you-use (one off) services: Fees for pay-as-you-use services, plus applicable taxes, in accordance with our published rates which may change from time to time, are billed in arrears and payable upon receipt of invoice.
- Office restoration service will be charged upon your departure or if you, at your option, choose to relocate to different place within the Centre. We reserve the right to charge additional reasonable fees for any repairs needed above and beyond normal wear and tear.
- Business Continuity Service: Business Continuity is a service that is provided for 2 months following your departure (agreement end date) from the business centre, to cover the management of mail, fax, calls and visitors. Prices can be obtained upon request.
We will update the person on call about your new contact details.
Should any visitors come to Wave X , our professional receptionist team will give them the new office address. Also provided is a one-page flyer with your new contact information to make it easy for visitors to find you.
We will continue to collect mail and faxes to ensure correspondence is not missed. If you choose to have them forwarded to the new address, we will do so at the preferred customer rates.
If the Business Continuity package is not purchased:
Phones calls wont be transferred
Mail will be returned to sender.
No information will be given to customers other than they no longer have space there
- Late payment and penalty: All invoices are due upon receipt. Late fee dates will vary based on the type of service/invoice that is provided. If you do not pay fees when due, a penalty of INR 150 PER DAY will be charged on all overdue balances under INR 10,000. For balances equal to or greater than INR 10,000 a fee of INR 250 PER DAY will apply. We also reserve the right to withhold services (including for the avoidance of doubt, denying you access to your accommodation) while there are any outstanding fees, penalties and interest or you are in breach of the service agreement which, for the avoidance of doubt, includes these House Rules.
- Insufficient funds: You will pay a fee of INR 1,250 or the maximum amount permitted by law for the return of any returned cheque or any other declined payment due to insufficient funds.
- Call charges: For private and semi private users who opted for call servies will be charged INR 250, per month.
- Mainline answering: The ‘main line answering’ service for any of the Office and Virtual Office products is not intended for main sales lines, large marketing campaigns, call centres and/or main customer support lines. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee if your business exceed 80 calls a month.
- Security deposit: For security we will only return retainers/deposits via bank transfer. In order to ensure we return the deposit in a timely manner, we require you to confirm the end of your agreement and request your security deposit refund via your online account.
- Mail: You release us from any liability arising out of or incurred in connection with any mail or packages received
on your behalf.
- We shall have no liability to you under this agreement if it is prevented from, or delayed in, performing its obligations under this agreement or from carrying on its business by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including (without limitation) strikes, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, disease or quarantine restrictions compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors. Our obligation to perform its obligations shall be suspended during the period required to remove such force majeure
- Our Internet and telecommunications policy
a) Content. You acknowledge that we do not monitor the content of information transmitted through our telecommunications lines or equipment, which includes, but is not limited to, Internet access, telephone, fax lines and data lines (“Telecommunications Lines”). We accept no liability for the content of transmissions by you.
b) Restrictions. Our Internet service may be used only for lawful purposes and shall not be used in connection with any criminal or civil violations of state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements. Such violations include without limitation theft or infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other types of intellectual property; fraud; forgery; theft or misappropriation of funds, credit cards, or personal information; violation of export control laws or regulations; libel or defamation; threats of physical harm or harassment; or any conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or gives rise to civil liability. You are responsible for maintaining the basic security and virus protection of your systems to prevent their use by others in a manner that violates the service agreement. You are responsible for taking corrective actions on vulnerable or exploited systems to prevent continued abuse.
c) Our Internet access – Per user basis. We grant you access to our Internet service on a per user access basis. In the event of you increasing the number of users by utilising a proxy server or by other means, you agree to pay Our fee for each user who accesses the Internet.
d) Unauthorised access. In no event may you increase its authorised access points to the telecommunications/data lines by means of wire splitting or any other method including wireless devices.
e) Security violations. You are prohibited from engaging in any violations of system or network security. Our Internet service may not be used in connection with attempts – whether or not successful – to violate the security of a network, service, or other system. Examples of prohibited activities include, without limitation, hacking, cracking into, monitoring, or using systems without authorization; scanning ports; conducting denial of service attacks; and distributing viruses or other harmful software. You are responsible for your own virus protection on your systems and hardware.
f) Revisions to this policy. We may modify this policy at any time, with or without notice.
g) Special requirements:
− Where you are using your own wireless access points, you require written approval from us, prior to implementation.
− Video conferencing services are not allowed on our Data Network without written approval from our IT Director. If approval is gained, then you will be required to take Reserved Bandwidth to support the solution.
h) DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS. As part of its services to you, we may provide third-party Internet access, stationary ,computer hardware and software (“Third-party services”). WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, FOR SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO REPRESENTATION HAS BEEN MADE BY US AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICES FOR YOUR INTENDED PURPOSE.
i) DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR YOU’s EQUIPMENT. ALL CUSTOMER EQUIPMENT STORED IN OUR LOCKERS IS STORED AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR SUCH EQUIPMENT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE TO SUCH EQUIPMENT.
j) DISCLAIMER OF INDIRECT DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF SERVICE.We do not provide any service level agreement to you in regard to provision or loss of service for its Internet services. We shall not be liable for any indirect damages, including lost profits, arising out or resulting from any loss of service or degradation of connectivity/access to the Internet with the service agreement, even if the other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing shall apply, to the fullest extent permitted by law, regardless of the negligence or other fault of either party.
k) DISCLAIMER OF INDIRECT DAMAGES. We shall not be liable for any indirect damages, including lost profits, arising out or resulting from the service agreement even if the other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing shall apply, to the fullest extent permitted by law, regardless of the negligence or other fault of either party.
- Lounge and kitchen : This area is open during office hours. Each member is required to clear away consumed food and drinks and leave the area clean for other members and guests. Wave X is not responsible for any accidental injury, damage or other incident . Anyone who appears to be intoxicated will be asked to leave the premises.